Our Healthcare Scheme
Our Healthy Pet Plan for pets in Norwich
We offer a unique Pet Health Plan designed to cover the cost of preventative healthcare for all your pets, including exotics, for a modest monthly fee. Our Pet Health Plan works alongside your pet’s insurance policy and the two combine to help you budget for the vast majority of your veterinary costs to help keep your pet in the best possible shape. We believe we offer one of the best value and comprehensive health plans available.
Or visit the practice and we’ll help you complete the short form.
The following essentials are all included in the cost of the plan:
Dogs and Cats – from only £13 per month
Annual vaccinations (including Kennel Cough for dogs and Feline Leukaemia Virus for cats).
- A whole year’s flea and worm treatment- tailor-made for your pet and its lifestyle
- A microchip
- A health check consultation every 6 months
- A FREE consulation a year to use if your pet is ill
- Optional Accidental injury insurance for dogs and cats
- 10% discount off ALL OUR PRODUCTS & SERVICES E.G. X-RAYS, BLOODS, FOOD, TOYS EVERYTHING!
- Our pet healthcare email newsletter
Rabbits – only £8 per month
- Annual vaccinations (including the new combined Myxomatosis and VHD vaccine)
- An annual dose of Panacur Rabbit wormer
- A free bag of food
- Free microchip
- Twice yearly healthchecks
- A free consultation if your rabbit is ill
- 10% discount off all our products and services
Exotic Pets – only £8 per month
- Twice yearly health checks
- Annual faecal parasite testing
- A dose of wormer as required
- Free microchip
- A free bag of food or supplement, recommended and apprioriate to your pet
- A FREE consultation if your pet is ill
- 10% discount off all products and services
The Plan only takes about 10 minutes to set up by filling out a short form.